Monday, January 26, 2009

Baby Meisenheimer's 1st Photo....and I think the baby already has Fred's head..haha!

Well the day of our first appointment FINALLY arrived and everything checked out wonderful. I must say I don't think I've ever had so much done to my body in one visit in my entire life. I mean its crazy all the things they put you through. We got to hear the heart beat which was just so surreal because it was like a moment of truth that there really truly is a baby in my belly. The baby was already moving all around during the sonogram so I think it is for sure a child of mine because it could not stay in one place. Everything is exactly right on track with is such a relief! The due date is still September 4th and we will go for our next appointment on February 23rd. Dr. Thompson did say she would like me know the sex of the baby before we go to Mexico in April so I'm looking forward to April now so I can finally buy something! It is making me crazy not being able to spend some money on my child because I can't settle for buying something unisex. Baby bean did receive their first gift from my lovely co-worker Amy. She got the baby pacifiers that said stud muffin and princess...they are the cutest things! Fred and I did decide after looking at the pictures of the sonogram that the baby already has a Fred head as he called it. So as of now it has my energy and Fred's looks..haha! That is about all that is going on as of right now. I will be sure to update whenever we find out anything else!

No comments: