Monday, January 12, 2009

That thing they call morning sickness that I've discovered..yuck!

So I am now 6 1/2 weeks pregnant and been very optimistic that I was not going to get "morning sickness." Well, today is my first day to experience it and let me just say it has lasted all day long and been no fun! I do not like being sick at all so this has not been a fun day for me. My wonderful stepmom Kelly came by and brought me popsicles, ritz crackers, sprite zero, regular sprite, chicken noodle soup, unisom and tums...and let me just say those items have definitely been a lifesaver today. Now only if they would let me have some Red Bull so that I could half way have some energy. Everytime I get up its like I experience motion sickness or something. I just hope that maybe this goes away soon...because I have lots to get done. Anyways, other than that everything is still great...just can't wait from January 26th to get here....it seems like forever away. Hopefully it will not be to bad this weekend because we are going to the horse races and the last thing I want is to be sick. I hope everyone has a great day and we will be sure to let you know whenever something happens!

1 comment:

Jansen said...

welcome to pregnancy friend.

i have some phenergan i can share.

love,
candice