Monday, June 1, 2009

George Frederick Meisenheimer III but we shall call him Trip!

So I've been trying to get the pictures to upload from our sonogram at 18 and 21 weeks but I seem to be having some complications with that. Anyways, we have decided on a name and we are naming him George Frederick Meisenheimer the III and we will call him Trip for short. This is the one thing we have had figured out for a while but everything else has not came as easy. We recently decided on how we would like the nursery to look so keep your fingers crossed that I can find all the fabric to make it all come together. We went back to the doctor this morning and everything is still going along just wonderful. On Friday (June 5th) we will only have 13 weeks left until my due date. It is crazy how fast this has all progressed but exciting at the same time. I'm going to have my baby shower on June 13th and I am super excited about that and to see what all little Trip gets. I'm sure this will put me in total baby mode. The end of June we are going to Dallas for another sonogram to see if Trip really does look like Fred or if maybe he has a little bit of me in him :)! Also, that weekend we plan to pick up all the nursery furniture so we are slowly but surely having it all come together. I haven't kept up with our blog to much because everything has went so well there has not been much to write. On another note Fred has decided that he is going to run a marathon in January so he has been getting geared up for that and doing a good job. Our neighbors have signed on to do this marathon also so that is keeping him on track to know someone has intentions of making him follow through. I will try to get some pictures from the baby shower and nursery up as soon as we get them and hopefully we can for sure get our next sonogram pictures to work. Until next time....

No comments: