Friday, June 12, 2009

Rivera Maya, MEXICO!






We took a trip to Riviera Maya, Mexico April 18-25 and had a great time. We called this our Babymoon because it is our last real vacation before Trip arrives. We had a great time and went with our best friends Blake and Jessica Rich. We had a great condo with great views and it was very relaxing. The swine flu did make its massive outbreak after we arrived but we are still swine flu free in June! While we were in Mexico Fred celebrated his 32nd birthday and I'm posting a picture of the cake and it was as yummy as it looked. I do have to saw since I was 5 month pregnant while we were there it is the first time I've ever been to Mexico and went the entire time without an adult beverage. It was relaxing and I did get the first 2 books of the Twlight series read and did get a tan! Here a just a few pics from the trip. Oh and the Beer Bucket is owned by Big Al Mack from Kidd Kraddick so me and Jess made a special trip to find his bar just so we could get a picture by the sign and she could get her dang t-shirt!!

No comments: