Wednesday, June 10, 2009

We bought a CRIB!!

We made a really big step in getting the baby room ready on Monday evening and bought a Crib, Dresser and Hutch. This is like a huge step for us to actually get something done :)! I am super excited to get it home and set up to see what else I will need to get. First we have to get the flooring put done in the room but hopefully we will get that done soon. It is an Espresso finish and I LOVE it! It happens to be the first crib and dresser we ever looked at and it is what we ended up getting. When we get it home I will get some pictures of it up so everyone can check it out. Also, I got some super cute outfits in today for Trip from Ralph Lauren that have the GFM initials on them and they look just like something his daddy would wear. We have our shower on Saturday and I can hardly wait I am so excited. I will definitely update after that and post some pictures. Our next doctors appointment is June 22nd and they are going to run all the test for iron levels and check for gestational diabetes and all that good stuff so keep your fingers crossed that all that goes well!

No comments: